Monday 18 May 2015

Famous Funny Quotes of 2015

Beautiful Collection of Funny Quotes

Funny Quotes of 2015
Life without fun and humor is boring so today with this post you will enjoy 20 beautiful Collection of Famous funny quotes of 2015. These funny Quotes will bring smile on your face, Lets enjoy the life with fun and humor. 

20 Funny Quotes

A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw

I have never been hurt by what I have not said.
Calvin Coolidge


Why do they call it rush hour when nothing moves?
Robin Williams

My definition of an intellectual is someone who can listen to the William Tell Overture without thinking of the Lone Ranger.
Billy Connolly

Age is something that doesn't matter, unless you are a cheese.
Luis Bunuel

If at first you don't succeed, find out if the loser gets anything.
William Lyon Phelps

Reality continues to ruin my life.
Bill Watterson

Money won't buy happiness, but it will pay the salaries of a large research staff to study the problem.
Bill Vaughan

I never drink water because of the disgusting things that fish do in it.
W. C. Fields

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
Buddy Hackett

The tax collector must love poor people, he's creating so many of them.
Bill Vaughan

I looked up my family tree and found out I was the sap.
Rodney Dangerfield

A committee is a group that keeps minutes and loses hours.
Milton Berle

Everybody talks about the weather, but nobody does anything about it.
Charles Dudley Warner

If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.
Laurence J. Peter

If you're naturally kind, you attract a lot of people you don't like.
William Feather

If I want to knock a story off the front page, I just change my hairstyle.
Hillary Clinton

If you want to be thought a liar, always tell the truth.
Logan Pearsall Smith

Never put a sock in a toaster.
Eddie Izzard

The best measure of a man's honesty isn't his income tax return. It's the zero adjust on his bathroom scale.
Arthur C. Clarke

No comments:

Post a Comment