Tuesday 19 May 2015

Ultimate 25 Smile Quotes of 2015

Best Ever Smile Quotes For Smile

Most Romantic Couple of smiling
Most of the Quotes play some kind of encouragement role in our life, Like if you read smile quotes it will automatically bring smile on your face. So get ready, we have 25 beautiful smile quotes collections. These wording can give you some kind of peace and happiness to your mind.

25 Smile Quotes Collection

We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do.
Mother Teresa

Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts.
Paramahansa Yogananda

A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.
William Arthur Ward

Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.
Dr. Seuss

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.
Leo Buscaglia

Always keep your smile. That's how I explain my long life.
Jeanne Calment

Smile, it's free therapy.
Douglas Horton

A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.
Phyllis Diller

The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.
Thomas Paine

If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it.
Andy Rooney

After every storm the sun will smile; for every problem there is a solution, and the soul's indefeasible duty is to be of good cheer.
William R. Alger

A smile is happiness you'll find right under your nose.
Tom Wilson

Look back, and smile on perils past.
Walter Scott

Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you'll start to see a big difference in your life.
Yoko Ono

I think that anybody that smiles automatically looks better.
Diane Lane

A gentle word, a kind look, a good-natured smile can work wonders and accomplish miracles.
William Hazlitt

A smile is the universal welcome.
Max Eastman

Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray.
Lord Byron

The flower in the vase smiles, but no longer laughs.
Malcolm de Chazal

Colors are the smiles of nature.
Leigh Hunt

The happiness of life is made up of minute fractions - the little, soon forgotten charities of a kiss or a smile, a kind look or heartfelt compliment.
Samuel Taylor Coleridge

I never smile unless I mean it.
Donny Osmond

I'm really exciting. I smile a lot, I win a lot, and I'm really sexy.
Serena Williams

Children learn to smile from their parents.
Shinichi Suzuki

Courage, not compromise, brings the smile of God's approval.
Thomas S. Monson

No comments:

Post a Comment