Friday 15 May 2015

Top 20 Funny Quotes with Funny Logic

Amazing Funny Quotes with Funny Logic

Top 20 Funny Quotes with Funny Logic
Life is really short so don't take it seriously, just try to live your life with full Swing and laugh with our amazing Funny Quotes collection of twenty different authors, These Quotes will bring Great smile on your face so get ready to smile and enjoy these lovely quotes. 

20 Funny Quotes 


Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.
Margaret Mead

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
Elbert Hubbard

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.
Ron White

A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
Lana Turner

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
Mark Twain

Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.
Jim Carrey

Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm schizophrenic, and so am I.
Oscar Levant

My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She's ninety-seven now, and we don't know where the hell she is.
Ellen DeGeneres

We are all here on earth to help others; what on earth the others are here for I don't know.
W. H. Auden

Laugh and the world laughs with you, snore and you sleep alone.
Anthony Burgess

I was eating in a Chinese restaurant downtown. There was a dish called Mother and Child Reunion. It's chicken and eggs. And I said, I gotta use that one.
Paul Simon

Wine is constant proof that God loves us and loves to see us happy.
Benjamin Franklin

I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.
Groucho Marx

There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
Henry A. Kissinger

Man cannot live by bread alone; he must have peanut butter.
James A. Garfield

Children are smarter than any of us. Know how I know that? I don't know one child with a full time job and children.
Bill Hicks

There are only three things women need in life: food, water, and compliments.
Chris Rock

If you're going to do something tonight that you'll be sorry for tomorrow morning, sleep late.
Henny Youngman

If women ran the world we wouldn't have wars, just intense negotiations every 28 days.
Robin Williams

Life is hard. After all, it kills you.
Katharine Hepburn

No comments:

Post a Comment