Sunday 10 May 2015

Top Ten Funny Facts of Life Quotes

Crazy Thoughts of  Funny Facts of Life Quotes

Top Ten Funny Facts of Life Quotes
Funny Facts of Life
Each of us have some experience of Funny facts of life which sometime surprise us and give us time or moment to laugh, Here in this post i bring Top ten Funny facts of Life Quotes by Popular Philosopher. So if you also experience these kinds of facts in your life please share with us in comment box and let the other people to laugh and enjoying that moment. 

Top Ten Funny Facts of Life 

I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. 
Rita Rudner-

In the morning you beg to sleep more, in the afternoon you are dying to sleep, and at night you refuse to sleep. 
Anonymous-

The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do. Walter Bagehot-
You come into the world with nothing, and the purpose of your life is to make something out of nothing. 
Henry Louis Mencken-

Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers. 
Simpsons-

You must learn from the mistakes of others. You can't possibly live long enough to make them all yourself. 
Sam Levenson-

I never made a mistake in my life. I thought I did once, but I was wrong. 
Charles M. Schulz-

I'm not afraid of death; I just don't want to be there when it happens. Woody Allen-
Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils. 
Louis Hector Berlioz-

In life, we must find happiness. I've been looking everywhere and still haven't found it. 
Anonymous-

No comments:

Post a Comment